Force PTY allocation in Server-Side config

Is there any way that one can configure the SSH server to force PTY
allocation for every session?

I'm working with an embedded linux application where the application
requires a PTY. From what I know so far this is not possible without a
The application uses a custom shell ( not bash )

I'd prefer that the client would not have the option to specify no-pty. (
for example '-T' command line option or non-interactive commands )

I'm interested in a solution for OpenSSH 4.2p1 or later (SuSE SLES 10 )

Rick Blasiak

Internet: blasiak@xxxxxxxxxx