Re: ssh restrictions (/etc/ssh_config)

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 08:30 -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 09:39:56AM +0200, Rainer Peter Feller wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 12:19 +0100, Martin Simovic wrote:
is there a way to restrict commands passed to ssh (client) to override
command line options
So I made a patch by myself, which I also update with every new release
For the Patch to openssh-4.7p1 see attachment
The name of the not overidable configfile is ssh_config_p

What prevents people from bypassing this by using an unpatched client?
a careful setup
the user can write only on filesystems where files are not executable
AND all binaries have to be static, so you need
no /lib/ld-linux-2.so :-)