Port forwarding confusion
- From: Johannes Graumann <johannes.graumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:38:30 +0200
I have a hard time getting the following situation sorted out and would
appreciate any input to solve it.
I'm in a firewalled LAN which provides a ssh-proxy to access outside machines
which I have to use like so:
1) build tunnel
ssh ProxyUser@SSHPROXY -L 2022:OUTSIDEBOX:22
2) make connection
ssh -X OutsideboxUser@localhost -p 2022
What I now wish to do is to access an outside mailserver (especially port 993)
through this proxy and am stuck how to conceptually do this - build another
tunnel through the tunnel?
If anybody can nudge me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: scp problem
- Next by Date: Re: Port forwarding confusion
- Previous by thread: slow to establish ssh problem
- Next by thread: RE: Port forwarding confusion