GSSAPI MIC check

Hi List!

I'm having some trouble SSH:ing from FreeBSD systems to Linux systems
using GSSAPI authentication. The sshd on the server complains with
"GSSAPI MIC check failed".

It appears that this has been mentioned before, as evidenced by
<http://osdir.com/ml/network.openssh.general/2006-12/msg00046.html>,
but I cannot seem to find a conclusion to that thread, so please
excuse me if I'm bringing this up again needlessly.

Does anyone know why this is and/or how to solve it? I find it quite
annoying. If noone has a clue, I'll do some debugging myself, but I
suspect the problem to lie deeply in some Kerberos library and that it
will take me quite some time to get anywhere, so if someone already
knows, that would help me out a lot.

Fredrik Tolf