IP checking of hosts on a forwarded private network

On a Debian network, I've set up iptables forwarding into a private
network, using this sort of thing:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 163.57.143.178 --dport 9000 -j
DNAT --to 192.168.0.1:22

The three machines on the private network each get assigned their own
port on the gateway:

ssh 163.57.143.178 -p 9001

gets me to the elusive 192.168.0.2 and so on. This works great, except for
openssh's host ip checking. As far as openssh is concerned, all four
machines are the same machine, with four different RSA keys.

On SSH2, known_hosts stores host:port. Is something equivalent available
in openssh? Workarounds?

Cheers,
Dave

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows 2K3 and Virtual Server 2005 guests NAT problem
    ... these machines are not able to connect to our ... internal network. ... If you want to have the two or three VMs on a private ... If you have configured DNS on the host and have set your vms to use this ...
  • Re: Unable to access private network from the VPN (NAT)
    ... I would like open access to all machines... ... > able to browse through Network neighborhood but should be able to access ... >>I have users successfully connecting to the VPN through my public, ... >> access any of the machines on the private network. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing)
  • Re: Running public IPs inside an RFC 1597 network
    ... DP> I'm running a typical Class C RFC 1597 network in my lab. ... DP> to do is create another network, accessible from my private addresses, ... DP> All the machines in question are running 5.3-STABLE. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Running public IPs inside an RFC 1597 network
    ... I'm running a typical Class C RFC 1597 network in my lab. ... to do is create another network, accessible from my private addresses, ... All the machines in question are running 5.3-STABLE. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • solaris 8 on Sun-Fire 280R -- gigabit hangs
    ... level) that talks to an Oracle database on a 420 running Oracle 9. ... There is a private gigabit network between the two ... The admin that set up these machines says there was an issue with ...
    (comp.sys.sun.admin)