RE: Multihomed Configuration

Thanks a lot for your support...I got many responses for this
query...but still the issue persists.
I am explaining the problem with more clarity below....

So far, we have been using "wu-ftp" FTP server for ftp operations.
From now on, we are planning to support SFTP operations using
openSSH-4.6p1 in solaris.

Problem :
--------------
In wu-ftp, we observed the following configuration factilities
available. Similarly we are looking these kind of configuration facility
from openSSH SFTP also.

How Wu-FTP worked for us previously :
Wu-ftp provides option to configure the default directory,
authentication password and user credentials in /etc/ftpaccess file.
The lines in the etc/ftpaccess file are :

1) virtual 192.168.65.1 root
/usr/users/mp2se/AlarmTrap/map1/ftp/192.168.65.1
defines a default directory, if login is successful.
2) virtual 192.168.65.1 passwd
/usr/users/mp2se/AlarmTrap/map1/ftp/192.168.65.1/etc/passwd
authenticates username & password.
3) virtual 192.168.65.1 allow cisco superuser
Allows the cisco/superuser to ftp/login to 192.168.65.1.

What we are looking :
-------------------------------
In wu-ftp , we are specifying the default directory for logins. This is
evident from the above first entry.(virtual 192.168.65.1 root
/usr/users/mp2se/AlarmTrap/map1/ftp/192.168.65.1). Similarly, I need to
specify default root directory for SFTP in sshd_config file. But I do
not see any option to specify the default directory in the config file.
(sshd_config file).

Further, I have to assign the default directory, for many virtual ip
addresses. Can you please clarify me, how I can proceed to tackle this
issue.

Without this configuration, I am not able to heading my works.

Thanks in advance.
Nirmal