Re: Auditing SSH logs
- From: Ian Grant <Ian.Grant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:10:09 +0100
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:15:53 -0300
"Flavio Junior" <billpp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But, how can i do to discover from which key is some fingerprint ?
Thanks again ;)
You can get fingerprints of all your keys with ssh-keygen -l and make a lookup table to find the key-id from the fingerprint.
- Prev by Date: OpenSSH strange behaviour
- Next by Date: Re: SSH tunnel question.
- Previous by thread: Re: Auditing SSH logs
- Next by thread: Re: Auditing SSH logs