From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alexander Klimov
Sent: den 9 maj 2007 13:38
To: secureshell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: X11Forwarding problem on Solaris.

On Mon, 7 May 2007, Staffan Persson wrote:
The program is using the display environment variable. It works great when
logon as the user who is owning the program?s executable file. It wont
when I logon as any other user.

If the program is setuid <>, then
it can be the case that your .Xauthority file is not accessible to the
owner of the program.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
  • Re: .ape files ? Any hope of translating to something good ?
    ... Apple lossless or something. ... Thanks Jaimie. ... Heh heh, too true. ... "People don't buy Microsoft for quality, ...
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
  • Re: Heavy light
    ... Uncle Al wrote: ... > Too Many Kooks Spoil the Brothel wrote: ... >> Heh heh heh! ... > Microsoft Works ...