RE: Query on Open SSH (SFTP Server: Multihomed)

Hi Patrick,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

I have added multiple IP address in the sshd_config (using ListenAddress option) and able to do ssh operation with virtual IP. I have one more question.

Can we assign default path for individual virtual IP address?

I will explain my requirement in detail.

I have one login called sshtest. I have simulated 4 virtual IP address like 192.168.58.1 to 192.168.58.4. I will use sshtest login for 4 Ipaddress. But my requirement is, while logging 192.168.58.1 the default login path should be different one comparing to other IP address default login path.

Example:

#sftp sshtest@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sftp>pwd
/1

#sftp sshtest@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sftp>pwd
/2

Can we assign default path for individual virtual IP address?

Thanks
Nirmal