I've got a couple of servers, which have started kicking me out of the ssh connection just after I enter the correct password, basically I get prompted for the password, then immediately the following message appears;
"Read from remote host web01.ms.sti.local: Connection reset by peer
Connection to web01.ms.sti.local closed."
Obviously, as far as I know, ssh was working fine on these servers, no-one else has made changes, and these servers are not internet connected, nor running yum or up2date etc.

I run the command with "ssh -vvv" and got the debug output to the command line, however the bit where I get disconnected was;
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug1: channel 0: free: client-session, nchannels 1
debug3: channel 0: status: The following connections are open:
#0 client-session (t3 r-1 i0/0 o0/0 fd 4/5 cfd -1)

debug3: channel 0: close_fds r 4 w 5 e 6 c -1
Read from remote host web01.ms.osti.local: Connection reset by peer
Connection to web01.ms.osti.local closed.
debug1: Transferred: stdin 0, stdout 0, stderr

I can provide the full client and server debug log if anyone thinks it might help.

Any ideas on what has gone wrong here? (I have checked duplex settings and other accessible networking settings, but am stumped)

Thanks,

Tom