SSH Public Key Query
- From: "Hariram, Sankarlal" <Sankarlal.Hariram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:28:50 +0800
My SSH Version - OpenSSH_3.8.1p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004
I have a query regarding public keys in SSH file transfers.
"Can a single public key be shared with multiple client systems to
establish file transfers between the server and the clients ?"
I have a source system and six different destination system. Can I
create one single private key and public key in the source system and
share the public key with all the six destination systems ? Appreciate
your earliest response. Thanks.
Global Markets - Systems Development
Standard Chartered Bank
Office: +65 6331 2985
This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH login thru public keys
- Next by Date: Re: OpenSSH MacOSX bug? (invalid name was supplied)
- Previous by thread: SSH login thru public keys
- Next by thread: RE: SSH Public Key Query