X11Forwarding problem on Solaris.

Hi,
I have a X11 Forwarding problem with OpenSSH on Solaris. The problem occur
when I logon from one unix node to another using OpenSSH with the following
command:

ssh -X node2

And then when I try to start an application from node2 I almost immediately
get the following error message:

X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

The problem seem to occur when I am an ordinary user which is not the owner
of the executable file I try to run. When I logon as the file owner then
everything works just fine.

I have configured OpenSSH to support X11Forwarding with the following
adjustments:

/usr/local/etc/ssh_config
ForwardX11 yes

/usr/local/etc/sshd_config
X11Forwarding yes

Do you know what may cause this problem and what I can do to solve it?

Thanks
Rickard

Relevant Pages

  • RE: OpenSSH vs. SSH.COM Key Management
    ... OpenSSH vs. SSH.COM Key Management ... I personally use OpenSSH as do most of the remote machines that I access. ... I use Private/Public keys to logon to my remote machines. ...
    (SSH)
  • RE: update-motd not updating /etc/motd after LTS upgrade
    ... Is the connection using openssh? ... There's a setting for motd, ... mine I get twin infos at logon. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • cant login with key
    ... I can connect when using the password to logon to the ssh server. ... I'm using OpenSSH on Windows 2000. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Two Factor Security
    ... is there a way to configure openssh to require both a shared key and a ... password to logon? ... Stuart ...
    (comp.security.ssh)