Re: Tunneling through ssh

I do not know of public SSH servers.

However, a couple possibilities.
Investigate SSL tunneling, perhaps you can find public HTTPS proxies
(I found a list via google).

http://tools.rosinstrument.com/proxy/

However, it is probably a pain to keep up with whether a proxy is
working or not. Also, you don't know and can't trust whomever runs
these proxies. This goes for any public SSH/SSL servers you decide to
utilize.

Another option is TOR, it is meant for the purpose of anonymizing
traffic and utilizes a peer-to-peer network so that you don't need an
external server. Also, TOR is designed to protect your traffic even
from your peers, so you don't need to worry about them snooping.

http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#WhatProtections

Of course you have to configure all of the individual services you
wish to tunnel. There is an extensive list of HOWTOs for a variety of
protocols.

Your options are somewhat limited by the fact that you don't have an
external endpoint. I would try to remedy that situation if I were you.
Then you can use a VPN to accomplish what you want.