From: Darren Tucker [mailto:dtucker@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 7:24 PM
To: Mariyappan, Balaji (GE Indust, ES RAIL, consultant)
Cc: secureshell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: pubkey authentication problem

Mariyappan, Balaji (GE Indust, ES RAIL, consultant) wrote:
My apologies for hijecking the topic...

What is the changes i have to make in the ssh_config file?
[...]

I don't think there's anything you can do on the client side other than
unsetting BatchMode and logging on with a password.

Actually the same set of public and private are working when i user
the pinhole (without proxy command)
I don't know why this public and private key is not working through a
ssh proxy.

I don't know either.

When you use the proxy, the source address of the connection is
different, right? The server could have some restrictions on where it
will accept particular keys from. (On an OpenSSH server this would be a
"from=" key restriction, but your server is another implementation and I
don't know how it works.)

The only thing I can suggest is to check the server's log to see why the
key was not accepted.

You help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.