RE:pubkey authentication problem (was: Re: Determine forwarded ports?)

My apologies for hijecking the topic...

What is the changes i have to make in the ssh_config file?

my ssh_config file:

# $OpenBSD: ssh_config,v 1.16 2002/07/03 14:21:05 markus Exp $

# This is the ssh client system-wide configuration file. See
# ssh_config(5) for more information. This file provides defaults for
# users, and the values can be changed in per-user configuration files
# or on the command line.

# Configuration data is parsed as follows:
# 1. command line options
# 2. user-specific file
# 3. system-wide file
# Any configuration value is only changed the first time it is set.
# Thus, host-specific definitions should be at the beginning of the
# configuration file, and defaults at the end.

# Site-wide defaults for various options
# Host *
Host sftp.moore.com
Compression no
#ProxyCommand /usr/local/bin/corkscrew http-proxy-ssh.amer.consind.ge.com 8080 %h %p
#ProxyCommand /usr/local/bin/corkscrew ctplvsquidext.edc.ge.com 3128 %h %p
ProxyCommand /usr/local/bin/connect -d -H http-proxy-ssh.amer.consind.ge.com:8080 %h %p
# ForwardAgent no
# ForwardX11 no
# RhostsAuthentication no
# RhostsRSAAuthentication no
# RSAAuthentication yes
# PasswordAuthentication yes
# HostbasedAuthentication no
BatchMode yes
# BatchMode no
# CheckHostIP yes
# StrictHostKeyChecking ask
# IdentityFile ~/.ssh/identity
# IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/infp_mw_dsa
# Port 22
# Protocol 2,1
# Cipher 3des
# Ciphers aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,cast128-cbc,arcfour,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc
# EscapeChar ~

Actually the same set of public and private are working when i user the pinhole (without proxy command)
I don't know why this public and private key is not working through a ssh proxy.

You help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Balaji Mariyappan
GE Equipment services
Desk: 312.853.5056