Can I prevent the ssh client from silencing banner in interactive mode?

In today's world of legal MumboJumbo and Sarbanes-Oxley, I like to know
if it's possible to always display the banner when one connects in an
interactive mode and prevent the '-q' option or Loglevel quite in the
config file from being enforced? Basically, we'd like to always display
a legal banner when one connects interactively to our systems.

OS: Solaris 2.8
SSH version: OpenSSH_4.5p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7m 23 Feb 2007

Regards,

Brett

PLEASE READ: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system, destroy any hard copies and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Nomura Holding America Inc., Nomura Securities International, Inc, and their respective subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state the views of such entity. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is this a special relativity effect?
    ... The time difference is that *sometimes* the satellite reciever ... Select and display any SKY news channel. ... Repeat pressing OK twice and the time on the banner will be ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Useable screen size
    ... The maximum number of records you can display, ... In my approach I do not need to correct for banner or nav pane, ... In the StartupForm all necessary functionality is available to ... so I do not need the nav pane. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Enabling the Logon Banner in Registry
    ... I'm looking for a way to have a permanent static banner displayed at the ... top/bottom of the display screen. ... Not a "logon banner" as described here, ...
  • Re: Assumption of standard
    ... you can display them on a banner just as freely as on a shield. ... There is a difference between a banner and a standard. ... consistent as far as possible and followed. ...
    (rec.heraldry)