Increasing the line buffer/memory size of SSH?

Is there any way to increase the number of lines that SSH stores in its
buffer? Right now the limit on my SSH (3.1.0) seems to vary between
displaying the last 430-480 lines.

  • problem with terminal capabilities when using terminal from within emacs
    ... this buffer, only the TERM variable remains set and the keybindings ... Is there a way to ssh to a remote host from within a multi-term ... buffer and have the terminal capabilities work out? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • [opensuse] ssh -x: obscure output delay
    ... I am having some weird effect when using ssh -x. ... I have a perl-script '/scripts/colorlogs' that colors log output. ... I have a bash script '/scripts/mess' that calls 'tail -fn48 ... would only transmit data to the client when the buffer is full. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: The scp protocol
    ... RFC 4250: The Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol Assigned Numbers ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: The scp protocol
    ... Secure Shell (SSH) Authentication Protocol * RFC 4253: ... Shell Transport Layer Protocol * RFC 4254: ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: The scp protocol
    ... RFC 4251: The Secure Shell Protocol Architecture * RFC ... The Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol * RFC 4254: ...
    (comp.security.ssh)