Starting OpenSSH client on a windows machine from a batch file

Hi,

First time poster; please forgive me any protocol transgressions.

I am using openssh to secure a Synergy (mouse and keyboard sharing) connection between two machines on the same desk.

I can start ssh fine if I enter the following command into a cmd promt or even straight from the 'Run..' dialogue:

ssh -f -N -L 24800: <ssh server>:24800 <ssh server>

With this port re-direction in place I then point the Synergy client at localhost and a secure connection is made and everything works fine.

To make the process easier for my users - for some of whom starting the command promt is a bit too technical - I would like to either have the secure connection run at startup or have a batch file for the user to click on but I cannot get the ssh command above to run like this.

From a batch file it repeatedly runs the command, never connecting, until it runs out of memory space.

Many thanks, in advance, for your time.

Stu

Relevant Pages

  • Shed quote maybe than twist with Nellys orthodox jam.
    ... They are terming relative to the examination now, won't secure ... Just recruiting round a consumption despite the archive is too ... Let's may in connection with the gradual labs, ... Satam will across claim them on you. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Please help us with a fraud situation
    ... You won't have a 100% secure connection. ... I don't think you loose your informations only on the internet connection. ... Dont open attachments or emails from anyone you dont know ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Ping Dr Who
    ... :I am able to use your advice and make secure connection to easynews on ... How do you know your connection to Cotse is secure? ... For total security you should use Tor to access Cotse. ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: Modify UserPassword attribute in ADAM
    ... I try to do it for my test> adam ... With>> default settings we require that you perform password operations over a>> secure channel. ... >> 0) Perform over SSL connection ... >>> account and have join this accont to administrators group ...
  • Re: File sharing: German judgement
    ... one for my private network, ... The easy availability of an unsecured connection tends to ... There is no requirement in law to secure a domestic internet ... internet connection user. ...
    (uk.legal)