Re: Putty 0.54 SSH Client cant connect to OpenSSH4.3p2 SSH server
- From: Kamchybek Jusupov <kj.synack@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:06:09 +0800
Putty is out-dated, please update to version 0.58, also note what is
the protocol version in use (can check in SSH section of putty)? The
older versions of putty I guess will be using protocol 1 by default, so
if you change to protocol v2 it should be OK.
On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:48:31 +0000 (GMT) / naveen t wrote:
With a subject: Putty 0.54 SSH Client cant connect to OpenSSH4.3p2 SSH
Is this a known bug??
Could someone explain what could have gone wrong?
Attitude is no substitude for competence...
GPG Key: C565 2827 0858 ECFE 74D7 A556 7B09 59DA B6C8 FF8C
- Prev by Date: Re: X11 Forwarding
- Next by Date: Interoperability with OpenSSH3.4p1 and OpenSSH4.3p2
- Previous by thread: Putty 0.54 SSH Client cant connect to OpenSSH4.3p2 SSH server
- Next by thread: Interoperability with OpenSSH3.4p1 and OpenSSH4.3p2