Re: OpenSSH v4.5p1 compatibility with OpenSSL 0.9.8d

FWIW, my problem was solved by reworking my GCC install.
Something was screwy.

I got OpenSSL 0.9.8d and OpenSSH 4.5p1 built fine with
Sunfreeware GCC 3.3.2 for Solaris 9 SPARC.

Thanks to Darren Tucker for the persistent help.

Jeff Blaine wrote:
It's all here in my post:

http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/121/456707/30/0/threaded

Darren Tucker wrote:
Jeff Blaine wrote:
I have had nothing but solid build troubles with
OpenSSH 4.5p1 and anything greater than OpenSSL 0.9.7f.

Which platform was this on? Could you please provide the configure flags that you gave when you built (or attempted to build) OpenSSL and OpenSSH? Hopefully we can reproduce and fix the problem.