Re: OpenSSH v4.5p1 compatibility with OpenSSL 0.9.8d

Jeff Blaine wrote:
I have had nothing but solid build troubles with
OpenSSH 4.5p1 and anything greater than OpenSSL 0.9.7f.

Which platform was this on? Could you please provide the configure flags that you gave when you built (or attempted to build) OpenSSL and OpenSSH? Hopefully we can reproduce and fix the problem.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: tcsetpgrp()
    ... Which SSH implementation and version thereof are you running? ... On QNX the pty allocation process apparently ... In the next release of OpenSSH, ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: SSH Connecting through Firewall
    ... >client to use HTTPS or FTP proxy. ... There is no such option in the OpenSSH ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Adding "X11UseLocalhost no" to /etc/ssh/sshd_config breaks x forwarding
    ... telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused ... has been turned off either by Openssh or by Red Hat. ... feature or a bug I am unsure, there are warnings in the man page ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Solaris 9 sshd<---> Cygwin/X ssh Problems
    ... >uses a Solaris box as an sshd server? ... I don't know if this exists in SunSSH but for OpenSSH this can be caused ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Tacacs and OpenSSH
    ... attempting to integrate a Tacacs+ PAM with OpenSSH. ... There's a patch that may help at ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (SSH)