Re: Allow password auth for one user with sftp?
- From: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:16:38 +0100
(Context: I'm not subscribed to secureshell, so my original posting was
discarded after the moderators didn't approve it for more than x days.)
On Monday 22 January 2007 07:09, you wrote:
Match User sftpuser
If you're interested I can supply a copy of the patch that adds auth
support (against 4.5p1).
That's exactly what I'm looking for. A copy of the patch would be
appreciated, I'll have to think about using it on my server -- I don' feel
very comfortable using a hand-compiled sshd instead of a Debian-packaged
Have people already looked at the patch? Is it realistic that it will
eventually end up in openssh? If not, I guess I'd better just run a second
sshd on port 2222, but obviously I don't really like this.
Development costs of average proprietary and free software don't differ
radically because the methods are pretty much the same. The huge
difference lies in the way the developers try to recoup their costs, not
in the costs they have to compensate.
-- Florian Weimer on debian-security
- Prev by Date: ssh client hanging after authn for interactive sessions
- Next by Date: Re: Re: Openssh in batch from Windows with public key
- Previous by thread: Re: Allow password auth for one user with sftp?
- Next by thread: DenyUsers option on OpenS