Re: Openssh in batch from Windows with public key

Might be shooting in the dark here, since i have no experience with windows schedulers
but the scheduler might run as another user, and ssh demands that your key is only readable by the user.
A quick fix might be to change ownership of the key to someone who's not using it at all (like nobody on a unix system) and change the permissions on the file to something like 444. Not a recommended practice though :)

Björn

On 19 Jan 2007 10:55:29 -0000