Re: Looking for old binaries for SunOS 4.1.3 (Solaris 1.1)

You can also try ANDIrand http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~andi/SUNrand/

Regards
Markus

"Geoff Collis" <gcollis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Joel

Sorry I no longer have SunOS binaries, but if I remember correctly the OS
lacked /dev/random and /dev/urandom so you had to use something like
egd.pl
or prngd;

http://egd.sourceforge.net/
http://prngd.sourceforge.net/

There is some build info on

http://egd.sourceforge.net/
ftp://ftp.ca.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/INSTALL

Good luck!