From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joel W Pauling
Sent: dimanche 14 janvier 2007 15:35
To: secureshell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for old binaries for SunOS 4.1.3 (Solaris 1.1)

Hi all,

I know this is not the best place to ask, but before I go and subscribe to a

Sun mailing list especially. I am wondering if anyone has openssh or even
binaries (and dependencies I.e zlib/openssl) compiled for SunOS 4.1.3 (aka
solaris 1.1)

I know there is an issue with /dev/urandom on portable openssh on these
systems along with some other quirks, and I have found people discussing
3.1p4 openssh releases as working.

This is a production machine we are wanting to migrate, and putting C
preprocessors and compilers on it is not really viable.

If anyone can help me or point me to somewhere I might find said binaries I
would be grateful ( ibiblio only has back to solaris 2.3 binaries which are
no good). (Yes other solutions are better i.e getting access to a DMZ'd
machine running something sane and port forwarding, but may not be possible)

Kind regards

Joel Wiramu Pauling
Systems and Network Administrator
Catalyst IT LTD