From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joel W Pauling
Sent: dimanche 14 janvier 2007 15:35
To: secureshell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for old binaries for SunOS 4.1.3 (Solaris 1.1)

Hi all,

I know this is not the best place to ask, but before I go and subscribe to a

Sun mailing list especially. I am wondering if anyone has openssh or even
ssh
binaries (and dependencies I.e zlib/openssl) compiled for SunOS 4.1.3 (aka
solaris 1.1)

I know there is an issue with /dev/urandom on portable openssh on these
systems along with some other quirks, and I have found people discussing
3.1p4 openssh releases as working.

This is a production machine we are wanting to migrate, and putting C
preprocessors and compilers on it is not really viable.

If anyone can help me or point me to somewhere I might find said binaries I
would be grateful ( ibiblio only has back to solaris 2.3 binaries which are
no good). (Yes other solutions are better i.e getting access to a DMZ'd
machine running something sane and port forwarding, but may not be possible)

Kind regards

JoelW
--

+--------------------------------------------
Joel Wiramu Pauling

Relevant Pages

  • Looking for old binaries for SunOS 4.1.3 (Solaris 1.1)
    ... I know there is an issue with /dev/urandom on portable openssh on these ... This is a production machine we are wanting to migrate, ... If anyone can help me or point me to somewhere I might find said binaries I ... would be grateful (ibiblio only has back to solaris 2.3 binaries which are ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Looking for old binaries for SunOS 4.1.3 (Solaris 1.1)
    ... Sorry I no longer have SunOS binaries, but if I remember correctly the OS ... Looking for old binaries for SunOS 4.1.3 (Solaris 1.1) ... I know there is an issue with /dev/urandom on portable openssh on these ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: OpenSSH and sftp2 - SSH.com
    ... > between SSH.com and OpenSSH sftp2 should be used. ... the new protocols when they published them, binaries that you had to compile ... andn install separately and in fact had to compile and install the ssh1 ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • RE: Kinit/kadmin does not work
    ... I do not maintain an .profile and usually do a bash on my solaris box. ... this made the earlier binaries take into effect as my path was looking ... The kadmin also is acting strange ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: Kermit
    ... "Frank da Cruz" kirjoitti ... :> You can also find prebuilt binaries for Solaris and SunOS here: ... but I already looked there and found nothing for SunOS 5.6 (4.14 ... I though all readers of this group knew the SunOS / Solaris table: ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)