TCP_NODELAY

Hello,

I have an interactive application including mouse events that I want
to be secure. I have configured the system to use an openssh subsystem
and it works well except that we have noticed some inconsistent
performance. We have fixed this on a plain socket connection by
setting TCP_NODELAY.

I have looked at the man pages and the e-mail archives and as far as I
can tell there is no way to set this for an ssh subsystem. Am I
correct?

Thank you,
Chris

--
E-Mail: Chris Nystrom <cnystrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Saving the world from web programming.

Relevant Pages

  • TCP_NODELAY
    ... to be secure. ... I have configured the system to use an openssh subsystem ... I have looked at the man pages and the e-mail archives and as far as I ... can tell there is no way to set this for an ssh subsystem. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: TCP_NODELAY
    ... I have configured the system to use an openssh subsystem ... and it works well except that we have noticed some inconsistent ... can tell there is no way to set this for an ssh subsystem. ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (SSH)