Question about port forwarding ACL
- From: Artem Dmytrenko <admytren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:58:21 -0500 (EST)
Hello SSH gurus!
I apologize in advance if this question has been answered before, but unfortunately I could not find any good references online. This question is with respect to OpenSSH 4.2p1.
Is it possible to configure access control for forwarded ports? For example, let's say there is a mix of services running on localhost. Some of those services are secure (e.g. check for passwords, etc) and some are not intended to be accessed from outside (maybe they allow unauthorized access to privileged resources). Is it possible to configure ssh daemon so that it can enable forwarding to some ports but not others? For example, allow port forwarding to "localhost, ports 1000-5000", prohibit access to all other ports.
Thank you in advance for any help and/or pointers!
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH Public Key Problem
- Next by Date: 4.5p1 compilation under Solaris 9 SPARC - issues
- Previous by thread: SSH Public Key Problem
- Next by thread: Re: Question about port forwarding ACL