Re: verify RSA 2048

"Jeff Sadowski" <jeff.sadowski@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I would like to know if there is a way to increase the amount of
encryption that ssh uses

If you read the fine documentation you'll see that there are several
ways of specifying what cipher to use.

--
Leif Nixon - Systems expert
National Supercomputer Centre - Linkoping University

  • Re: Open Challenge.
    ... >> I gave you the reason for properly documenting you code. ... Otherwise you> will be stuck either pretending to do real tests or having to generate> thousands or even million of encryptions and decryption for others to> test your cipher. ... You claim you are but have not allowed anyone to verify> the result>>>>> I can count on one hand the number of readers whose opinions I would ... I will do the documentation but it wont be for some time because of other committments at the present time. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: =?utf-8?B?SXNvY2hyb25vdXMgQ2lwaGVydGV4dCDigJMgQSBSZXRoaW5rIG9mIHRoZSA=?= =?utf-8?B?T25lI
    ... I can demonstrate that the cipher> is secured>> by two internal random keys that are each equal to the> message length>> and are used only once ever. ... Define as a secret key>> anything that must remain secret to keep the cipher secure. ... I don't need an Ada compiler just the source code and documentation. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: read office files using ole32.dll
    ... specifying the solution first, then asking for help with that ... You will not find much documentation of using ole32.dll in that manner. ... But i dont know how to read other things like embedded attachments. ... Actually i want to dump all the embedded attachments of DOC file to my ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)
  • Re: POSIX 96 API for files, pthreads etc.
    ... > simple cross platform utilities, and find that while consise (by ... > specifying conformance with POSIX 1/96) this leaves me wanting the ... > documentation for POSIX 1/96. ... frame, documentation in another). ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: =?utf-8?B?SXNvY2hyb25vdXMgQ2lwaGVydGV4dCDigJMgQSBSZXRoaW5rIG9mIHRoZSA=?= =?utf-8?B?T25lI
    ... I can demonstrate that the>> cipher> is secured>> by two internal random keys that are each equal>> to the> message length>> and are used only once ever. ... This doubly>> qualifies the> cipher as ... Define as a secret key>> anything that must remain secret to>> keep the cipher secure. ... I don't need an Ada compiler just the source>> code and documentation. ...
    (sci.crypt)