Re: verify RSA 2048

"Dustin Seeger" <dustin.seeger@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Is there a tool out there that I can you that could verify
that the information is being sent at 2048 or is even being encrypted?

Use a tool like tcpdump/ethereal/wireshark to snoop the network
connection to see whether the communication is encrypted or not.

--
Leif Nixon - Systems expert
National Supercomputer Centre - Linkoping University

  • RE: Problems with Permissions
    ... And SBS server is only take ... the role of an internal server. ... they are all configured to connected to internal network. ... g. Run the Configure Email and Internet Connection Wizard on SBS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... Funny thing is that I have had this ISP for 8 years and it has always been ... It looks like when you last ran CEICW, you set the ISP's mail server to: ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: server disconnection - very often
    ... Often get the redirected folders working offline prompt on some client ... VMware virtual network interface cause network issue. ... On the Connection Type page, click Broadband, and then click Next. ... |> re-initialize the offline files cache and database on client computers: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OT By a mile in parts comments on Viet Nam
    ... check bank accouts etc etc whilst away but is safe to do so over wireless and using the hotel network.. ... you should regard your connection as insecure and use some ... form of encryption to protect your passwords and privacy. ... My recommendation would be to set up a VPN endpoint in the UK that you ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: "Invalid Connection Data" Message XBOX 360 acting as an MCE
    ... Read my blog for the latest in Media Center topics ... I've tried direct connection of Xbox 360 to PC and also via my network ... The network trace is reporting TCP checksum issues when attempting ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)