Re: SSH Port Forwarding and X11 Question !

If you have problem bypassing X-11 session on your FW this woulb be a
nice option, but take in consideration, that some comercial firewalls
like checkpoint ( I don't know if it happens the same with ..e.g.
netfilter) does not apply state-inspection to X-11 connections and need
to setup a bidirectional rule, from server a to pc C ando from pc C to
server A, like a packet filter.

It is not the principal topic but it might save someone a bit of time.

Thiago LPS wrote:
Ok

now you have to do it

log into your firewall with ssh -X firewall ( the -X is to do a
X-forwarding)

after this... do it:

ssh -X solaris

so.. every GUI that you execute in solaris will be forwarded to
firewall, but the there is one more X-forward on firewall that will
redirect the X-session to your box

this worked with me... :)

remember to set up X-forwarding enable on sshd_config