Re: SSH Port Forwarding and X11 Question !

Ok

now you have to do it

log into your firewall with ssh -X firewall ( the -X is to do a X-forwarding)

after this... do it:

ssh -X solaris

so.. every GUI that you execute in solaris will be forwarded to
firewall, but the there is one more X-forward on firewall that will
redirect the X-session to your box

this worked with me... :)

remember to set up X-forwarding enable on sshd_config