SSH Port Forwarding and X11 Question !

Hi Guys !
I have the following problem. I need to know if ssh port forwarding can be
done for this.

I have Server A (Solaris)which needs to run a grpahics program.
Server A resides behind a Firewall.
Server B (Solaris) has access to Server A through ssh. There is a Firewall
Rule that was implemented to allow ssh traffic from Server B to Server A.
Both Server A and Server B do not have Graphics monitor attached to it.
I have PC C in which I'm running cygwin (X server). I would like to display
the grpahics program that is invoked on Server A on my PC C. My PC can ssh
(using putty) to Server B as they are in the same network.

Obviously, when I export the display on Server A to my PCs IP address, I'm
getting "Can't open Display" because Server A cannot talk to my PC directly.

Thanks very much for your input.