User at host

Hello, I am running OpenSSH 4.2p1 for linux. Using public key

What im wondering is, how can i make it so a user+public key will only
authenticate if the connection is coming from a certain host?

ie: user joe can come from anywhere, pending they have joes.ppk

user jim can only come from pending they have jims.ppk

Relevant Pages

  • Re: User at host
    ... user joe can come from anywhere, ... user jim can only come from pending they have jims.ppk ... Does your SSH server allow password authentication, or only public key exchanges? ...
  • [Full-disclosure] [GOATSE SECURITY] Clench: Goatses way to say "screw you" to certificate author
    ... Application layer authentication-inherent validation of public key ... Goatse Security’s new simple password-based authentication mechanism ... getting hundreds of thousands or millions of users to install a client ... client hashes locally and then sends the hash to the server. ...
  • Re: IPSEC with non-domain Server
    ... with kerberos performing digital signature validation using the on-file ... public keys for "something you have" authentication. ... there is a business process defined called public key ... ... the total stranger has gone to a certification ...
  • Re: Two-factor authentication with SSH?
    ... > As a system administrator I am responsible for the security and the ... > the passphrase from his certificate. ... > password authentication on the server side. ... There has to be some process that registers the public key ... ...
  • Re: Proposal for a new PKI model (At least I hope its new)
    ... CA/PKI scenario for SSL domain name certificates ... ... adequate authentication mechanism. ... the CA can retrieve the public key from the domain name ...