User at host

Hello, I am running OpenSSH 4.2p1 for linux. Using public key
authentication.

What im wondering is, how can i make it so a user+public key will only
authenticate if the connection is coming from a certain host?

ie: user joe can come from anywhere, pending they have joes.ppk

user jim can only come from 10.10.10.10/32 pending they have jims.ppk

Relevant Pages

  • Re: User at host
    ... user joe can come from anywhere, ... user jim can only come from 10.10.10.10/32 pending they have jims.ppk ... Does your SSH server allow password authentication, or only public key exchanges? ...
    (SSH)
  • [Full-disclosure] [GOATSE SECURITY] Clench: Goatses way to say "screw you" to certificate author
    ... Application layer authentication-inherent validation of public key ... Goatse Security’s new simple password-based authentication mechanism ... getting hundreds of thousands or millions of users to install a client ... client hashes locally and then sends the hash to the server. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: IPSEC with non-domain Server
    ... with kerberos performing digital signature validation using the on-file ... public keys for "something you have" authentication. ... there is a business process defined called public key ... ... the total stranger has gone to a certification ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Two-factor authentication with SSH?
    ... > As a system administrator I am responsible for the security and the ... > the passphrase from his certificate. ... > password authentication on the server side. ... There has to be some process that registers the public key ... ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Proposal for a new PKI model (At least I hope its new)
    ... CA/PKI scenario for SSL domain name certificates ... ... adequate authentication mechanism. ... the CA can retrieve the public key from the domain name ...
    (sci.crypt)