Re: limited upload with sftp

Salut,

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 11:30 +0100, Pascal Henri wrote:
I can't use quota because i am on Linux system. quota command are BSD,
following the man page.

The fact that they are derived from BSD doesn't make them unusable,
except to license fascists. You can still use them without any problems.

I can't use privileges on directories because I need to dissociate what
we can do in local and in remote. I want to be able to allow toto to
write in some directories if connected via SSH but not to transfer file
via SFTP in one or two of these same directories.

This is going to be very difficult unless you really assign two
different users to each person, I guess.

Tonnerre
--
SyGroup GmbH
Tonnerre Lombard

Lösungen mit System
Tel:+41 61 333 80 33 Röschenzerstrasse 9
Fax:+41 61 383 14 67 4153 Reinach BL
Web:www.sygroup.ch tonnerre.lombard@xxxxxxxxxx