Re: limited upload with sftp
- From: Tonnerre Lombard <tonnerre.lombard@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:38:29 +0100
On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 11:30 +0100, Pascal Henri wrote:
I can't use quota because i am on Linux system. quota command are BSD,
following the man page.
The fact that they are derived from BSD doesn't make them unusable,
except to license fascists. You can still use them without any problems.
I can't use privileges on directories because I need to dissociate what
we can do in local and in remote. I want to be able to allow toto to
write in some directories if connected via SSH but not to transfer file
via SFTP in one or two of these same directories.
This is going to be very difficult unless you really assign two
different users to each person, I guess.
Lösungen mit System
Tel:+41 61 333 80 33 Röschenzerstrasse 9
Fax:+41 61 383 14 67 4153 Reinach BL
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
- Prev by Date: limited upload with sftp
- Next by Date: Scp & sftp with no shell access or restricted access
- Previous by thread: Re: limited upload with sftp
- Next by thread: Re: limited upload with sftp