limited upload with sftp

Hi,
I use openssh 3.9 (i think it is also the case in 4.4) and
i would like to restrict upload capacity in particular directories (more then one) with sftp. How can i do proceed ?

with wu-ftpd it is done via rules in ftpaccess. I search the same feature with sftp. May be, it is not possible...

--

-------------------------
Pascal h.

-------------------------

Relevant Pages

  • Re: limited upload with sftp
    ... On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Pascal Henri wrote: ... I use openssh 3.9 and ... i would like to restrict upload capacity in particular directories (more ... then one) with sftp. ...
    (SSH)
  • Another bug in SSH in FreeBSD 8.4 (sftp cannot create relative symlinks)
    ... Beside my previous complaint about sshd not starting after upgrade from FreeBSD 8.3 to 8.4 due to incompatible change in parsing sshd_config with empty VersionAddendum, there is another more serious bug in newly imported SSH in base which I am not able to fix / workaround. ... OpenSSH 6.1 is creating broken symlinks with sftp command on OpenSSH 5.4 server with chrooted account. ... The sftp command used for creating the symlink is: ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Does OpenSSH use RCP?
    ... > with someone about the difference between OpenSSH and SFTP. ... > SFTP) than SCP will fail. ... OpenSSH uses an implementation that is compatible to the original SSH ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: sftp server with speed throttling
    ... configuration work or pass sftp traffic through PF and throttle it ... Only OpenSSH alternative I use sometimes is ... would like to use SSH for the connections, as opposed to FTP, but I ... directives to chroot the groupand/or userthat are to have ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • OpenSSH: sftp & bypassing keypair auth restrictions
    ... Subject: OpenSSH: sftp & bypassing keypair auth restrictions ... *not* possible to prevent the client from using the sftp subsystem. ...
    (Bugtraq)