Re: sshd: entries in hosts.deny
- From: Rob Munsch <rmunsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:42:19 -0500
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Greg Wooledge wrote:
I'd file a bug through the Debian bug tracking system at this point,
since there seems to be a problem with the way the Debian maintainer
built the package. You can do that with "reportbug", or check
http://bugs.debian.org/ for more information.
Bug #395535 has been filed with Debian for this. There's been no
activity on it yet. If anyone else has any experience with this or
anything to add, it's at
I put it up last Friday. I've since upgraded to the latest Debian
package; no change. In the meantime, i suppose i'll be building from
As a workaround in the meantime, installing it from source might be an
option worth pursuing.
Maybe the Debian maintainer can figure it out.
I sure hope so...
Solutions For Progress IT
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Prev by Date: Re: Who to run sshd as
- Next by Date: Re: Who to run sshd as
- Previous by thread: Re: sshd: entries in hosts.deny
- Next by thread: Whos using what key