Re: Debugging SFTP for openSSH 4.4p1
- From: Darren Tucker <dtucker@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:27:09 +1000
Cam Macdonell wrote:
OpenSSH sftp seems to contain a fair number of debug() statements. However, I am curious how to specify -l and -f flags when sftp-server is being launched as a subsystem of sshd.
The syntax of "Subsystem" in sshd_config was extended to allow it to have arguments as well.
Typically you would put something like this in sshd_config (and then restart sshd).
Subsystem sftp /usr/libexec/sftp-server -l VERBOSE
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- Prev by Date: Re: authorized_keys in /tmp/.ssh?
- Next by Date: Re: Debugging SFTP for openSSH 4.4p1
- Previous by thread: Re: Debugging SFTP for openSSH 4.4p1
- Next by thread: authorized_keys in /tmp/.ssh?