Re: Debugging SFTP for openSSH 4.4p1

Darren Tucker wrote:
Brian wrote:
OpenSSH sftp doesn't log much (anything?)

As of OpenSSH 4.4, sftp-server has optional logging (see -l and -f in the sftp-server(8) man page).

Thanks for the tips, I'll try them.

OpenSSH sftp seems to contain a fair number of debug() statements. However, I am curious how to specify -l and -f flags when sftp-server is being launched as a subsystem of sshd.

Cam

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AddedMissingFiles :: Strange linker errors (LNK2005) in Release build only .... why ??
    ... Is there a way to specify that duplicate symbols are "ok" or to force the ... >> all seems fine in the debug build. ... >> the MSVCR71.dll has internally linked to the malloc/free implementations ... > Internal functions do call malloc/free ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.stl)
  • Re: Use of the %NULLIND built-in function
    ... Keyword ALWNULL must be specified in the DDS-Description. ... Did you specify ALWNULLin the H-Specs? ... As I was running a program through debug where I had a scenario ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: problem with release DLL.
    ... if i provide .def, .xml and some other files with both debug and release ... fine with debug version,but crashes with release version. ... When you specify the files, do you specify the full path (e.g. ... The relative path changes depending on how the program is run. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: crash when passing iterators between modules
    ... FWIW we specify ignore library MSVCRT.Lib in our ... debug builds under the linker options for "ignore specific library". ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.stl)
  • Specifying Debug vs. Release post-build steps in VS.NET
    ... Visual Studio 6 allows users to specify seperate post-build steps to ... perform on Debug and Release builds. ...