Decrypting an ssh session knowing the private key?

I would like to write a program that could deycrypt ssh communication
by using the private key of the server computer. This should be
possable right? And I should be able to use libraries the openssh has
already writen. In fact the majority of the code should already be
writen right? I should just need to send a packet with the private key
to a function right?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Decrypting an ssh session knowing the private key?
    ... by using the private key of the server computer. ... transient Diffie-Hellman secret used by either the server or client. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Decrypting an ssh session knowing the private key?
    ... Public/private keys are only used for authentication on connection ... During comunication the data is encripted with other key. ... by using the private key of the server computer. ... I should just need to send a packet with the private key ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: [Solved]: Re: stopping ssh attacks
    ... no private key, no login ... i also allow login on a com port just in case i loose ... > Successful TCP connection!= Successful SSH ... > packet is ignored until after the special packet is ...
    (Debian-User)