Permissions on .ssh files Please.

I know I have a listing somewhere that shows what the permissions should be
on the files in $HOME/.ssh , but cant find it for the life of me.

Can someone PLEASE point me at such a document, or just show what the
permissions should be.
--
Reg.Clemens
reg@xxxxxxx

Relevant Pages

  • Re: X400 Address instead of SMTP
    ... integral part of the proxy and cant be disabled. ... To reproduce do this, for one of ... If there are permissions problems, then its easy enough to discover. ... soon as you submit and the NDR show X400 address. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • administrator denied access to system manager
    ... accidentally changed the permissions on the ... administrator account to deny full access in the exchange organisation. ... get access to that security tab, even with the reg hack for that user. ... cant undo the damage. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: X400 Address instead of SMTP
    ... integral part of the proxy and cant be disabled. ... To reproduce do this, for one of ... messages within the same server or even to the same user himself. ... If there are permissions problems, then its easy enough to discover. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: administrator denied access to system manager
    ... I believe that will reset the permissions for you. ... Exchange MVP ... > administrator account to deny full access in the exchange organisation. ... > cant undo the damage. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Permissions on .ssh files Please (again)
    ... but cant find it for the life of me. ... Well, I was hoping for a simple 'ls' of the directory showing permissions, ... some permission problem that -d -d -d is not telling me about as I cant think of ...
    (SSH)