Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input

Hi All,

I am connecting my SSHD server through OpenSSH Client. I am pasting some
of commands in one shot and I see the terminal disconnects throwing "Bad
Packet Length <some number>" on the terminal screen. Google search says
that this happens when you're trying to connect to a ssh 2.x using a
ssh-client which uses ssh 1.x. But that didn't worked either. I tried
changing the cipher to blowfish. And I encountered a new problem.

Now the terminal is closing saying "Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on
input".

Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input.

vikashj@ALC-13434332407 ~

Command used:

$ ssh -c blowfish -l <username> <IP>

This happens consistently. I tried using Windows SSH Secure Shell
Client version:3.2.9 (Build 283). After couple of command run, a windows
POP up message comes saying "Message Authentication Check Fails".

Can anyone please suggest/help fixing this issue? Your help will be
highly appreciated:-)!

Regards

Vikash Jain

www.wipro.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: caching-namserver
    ... Bob, have you tried doing a host -v command, and then disconnecting the ... Internet connection before repeating it. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Is Putty a full replacement of the command line (openssh) client ?
    ... I don't know everything the OpenSSH client can do. ... but only as a command line tool to a machine ... > with the help of Putty as well or is Putty only a telnet client for an SSH server? ... > for a port redirection? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: SSH auto trust all host keys,how to?
    ... So you said OpenSSH client has the option I want? ... command line of windows also? ... and can be used for the command line? ... or atleast a option to log whats happeing in the session. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: How close vpn
    ... (including the spaces if there are any - if you have spaces use quotation ... marks at the beginning and the end of the name). ... >>Then I guess they're not really disconnecting. ... > from the command line. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing)