Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input

Hi All,

I am connecting my SSHD server through OpenSSH Client. I am pasting some
of commands in one shot and I see the terminal disconnects throwing "Bad
Packet Length <some number>" on the terminal screen. Google search says
that this happens when you're trying to connect to a ssh 2.x using a
ssh-client which uses ssh 1.x. But that didn't worked either. I tried
changing the cipher to blowfish. And I encountered a new problem.

Now the terminal is closing saying "Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on
input".

Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input.

vikashj@ALC-13434332407 ~

Command used:

$ ssh -c blowfish -l <username> <IP>

This happens consistently. I tried using Windows SSH Secure Shell
Client version:3.2.9 (Build 283). After couple of command run, a windows
POP up message comes saying "Message Authentication Check Fails".

Can anyone please suggest/help fixing this issue? Your help will be
highly appreciated:-)!

Regards

Vikash Jain

www.wipro.com