openssh-4.3p2: setsockopt() problem
- From: Kenneth Berland <ken@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 02:14:35 -0700 (PDT)
I'm behind a dlink DSL-G604T wireless router. ssh client was hanging at:
debug1: Entering interactive session.
Telnet was having a similar problem to port 22, however a simple client.c
I compiled was not. My java ssh client was also working. After some
investigation, I noticed that the hang was after the system call:
setsockopt(3, SOL_IP, IP_TOS, , 4) = 0
I noticed also that telnet was hanging the same way. I commented all the
setsockopt() calls out of the ssh client code (because I was in a hurry)
and now it works. Anyway, I figured I should document the problem
- Prev by Date: One account with multiple keys -- which one was used?
- Next by Date: Re: One account with multiple keys -- which one was used?
- Previous by thread: One account with multiple keys -- which one was used?
- Next by thread: why does mget hang with SFTP