transport protocol exception (bad client public DH value)

Hi ,
We have a java application which connects to a ssh-server and this
works well when run from couple of servers(unix) but throws the
following exception when executed from some other servers (these are
also unix).
We are using "Java 1.4.2" and OpenSSH_3.6.1 on all the machines.

Can you please suggest/help to fix this issue? Your help is highly
appreciated!

Thanks,
Chary

com.sshtools.j2ssh.transport.TransportProtocolCommon onMsgDisconnect
INFO: The remote computer disconnected: bad client public DH value
processcom.sshtools.j2ssh.transport.TransportProtocolException: The
connection did not complete
com.sshtools.j2ssh.transport.TransportProtocolException: The
connection did not complete
at com.sshtools.j2ssh.transport.TransportProtocolClient.onStartTransportProtocol(Unknown
Source)
at com.sshtools.j2ssh.transport.TransportProtocolCommon.startTransportProtocol(Unknown
Source)
at com.sshtools.j2ssh.SshClient.connect(Unknown Source)
at

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Lit.] Buffer overruns
    ... you'd get an exception that you can catch at a higher level ... I am sick and tired of Java ... connection, the first it typically does is enter an exception- ... would give an attacker control of the process, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_=5BDISCUSSION=5D_Beyond_Java_Tiger_?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-_Defe
    ... Thread aufrufe. ... IMHO ist "Singleton" kein Konzept von Java - eher etwas was man mit ... eine Exception soll abgefangen werden damit ich noch ein CleanUp machen ... Connection conn = factory.createConnection; ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)
  • Help in connecting database(JDBC)
    ... I'm new to java and i'm learning java. ... // JDBC driver name and database URL ... // establish connection to database ... catch (Exception exception) ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Help in connecting database(JDBC)
    ... I'm new to java and i'm learning java. ... // JDBC driver name and database URL ... // establish connection to database ... catch (Exception exception) ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [VulnWatch] The Java applet sandbox and stateful firewalls
    ... Is the Java Sandbox able to create outgoing connections on ports like 445? ... >This is a passive attack. ... The applet initiates a TCP connection back to the originating ... > A FTP server on the same machine that hosts the originating web ...
    (Bugtraq)