Re: SSH just works in internal network, not over the internet
- From: Darren Tucker <dtucker@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:35:32 +1000
SSH works fine with kernel 2.6.16-1.2096_FC4
But the problem started when i upgraded to kernel version
I'm on 2.6.15-26 and you now the result. ;-)
For those experiencing similar problems that started with Linux kernels after 2.6.16 (it's apparently not the case for Manu but sounds like it may be for Dennis) then check these threads for a possible explanation (broken handing of TCP window scaling on some device between client and server) and distinctly non-optimal workaround:
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH just works in internal network, not over the internet
- Next by Date: Unstable sftp connection caused by wrong sshd_config setting?
- Previous by thread: Re: SSH just works in internal network, not over the internet
- Next by thread: Unstable sftp connection caused by wrong sshd_config setting?