RE: Remote portforwarding and virtualhost

I have a machine with a public IP. I want to remote
portforward one of the webserver port (80) to this machine.
The webserver is apache with 5 virualhosts. If I forward the
connection to the public IP machine, I am not able to get the
corresponding webpages from the virtualhosts. Instead I am
getting all from one virtualhost. Is there a way to
distinguish the virtualhost while forwarding. ?

There is no problem with the apache configuration as I am
getting the correct pages from the localnetwork.

ssh -g -R publicIP
ssh -g -R publicIP
ssh -g -R publicIP

What kind of virtual hosts are you using?