Re: Using RSA key _and_ password
- From: "Robert Hajime Lanning" <robert.lanning@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 16:53:31 -0700
No, I don't. I have just seen the question come up a few times.
I believe it would be a good feature to have.
On 6/7/06, Alex Perematko <alexp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Robert, you explained it better than I did. This feature can be
used as a poor man 2-factor authentication and might be quite helpful to
better secure the networks. I'm just not sure how to get it into OpenSSH. Do
you know by any chance how I can get attention of any of the OpenSSH
development team to try to convince them to get this feature in ?
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
- Prev by Date: Re: how to automate public key authentication when server dual-boots two linuxes
- Next by Date: Re: how to automate public key authentication when server dual-boots two linuxes
- Previous by thread: RE: Using RSA key _and_ password
- Next by thread: Re: UsePAM, lack of permission denied messages after each failed attempting when