Re: Using RSA key _and_ password

No, I don't. I have just seen the question come up a few times.
I believe it would be a good feature to have.

On 6/7/06, Alex Perematko <alexp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Robert, you explained it better than I did. This feature can be
used as a poor man 2-factor authentication and might be quite helpful to
better secure the networks. I'm just not sure how to get it into OpenSSH. Do
you know by any chance how I can get attention of any of the OpenSSH
development team to try to convince them to get this feature in ?

Alex

--
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
-Centauri

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help : Is there a new SSH hack out there?
    ... > installing openssh from the source. ... OpenSSH 3.4p1 introduced a fascinating new feature, ... it really wasn't ready for production and should be turned on ... introduces the PrivSep feature is itself an insufficiently tested change in ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: How do I get OpenSSH to require both RSA and password authorization?
    ... >>Stefan Schumacher wrote: ... >>I need a ssh that is able to require RSA AND password authorization. ... >>implementation of this feature in openssh or not. ... I know that i can get this feature from ssh.com and customers of mine ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: How do I get OpenSSH to require both RSA and password authorization?
    ... >>Stefan Schumacher wrote: ... >>I need a ssh that is able to require RSA AND password authorization. ... >>implementation of this feature in openssh or not. ... I know that i can get this feature from ssh.com and customers of mine ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: "public" OpenSSH Tunnel
    ... That's because I goofed in my post: this feature is supported in the ... the server, allows the client to specify a full socket to be forwarded (IP ... But OpenSSH does not support this ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Openssh for Windows: Key Auth and Pass
    ... OpenSSH does not have this feature (requiring multiple authentication ... Many other SSH products do, ...
    (comp.security.ssh)