FW: v4.3 VPN Tunneling for windows clients?
- From: <jradke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:17:43 -0700
I have a working VPN tunnel between Linux boxes working great! I am
tunneling between the networks using the TUN interfaces which is quick,
simple, secure, and easy.
However, I have a need to use this for windows laptops on the go. This
means that a Linux box running as a gateway for the client is not a
solution. I like the ease and convenience of the setup with OpenSSH vs.
OpenVPN. Lastly, it doesn't appear that their is a solution yet using
cygwin for this setup.
What solution is their for windows clients?
Thanks to all of those that have contributed to this awesome project!
- Prev by Date: Re: openssh: Limiting bandwidth on ssh (stdin-to-dd)
- Next by Date: Re: X11 tuneling: a hard to fix problem
- Previous by thread: Permission denied, please try again
- Next by thread: Need Help Setting Up Keys For Users and Machines (Using Solaris NIS)