FW: v4.3 VPN Tunneling for windows clients?

I have a working VPN tunnel between Linux boxes working great! I am
tunneling between the networks using the TUN interfaces which is quick,
simple, secure, and easy.

However, I have a need to use this for windows laptops on the go. This
means that a Linux box running as a gateway for the client is not a
solution. I like the ease and convenience of the setup with OpenSSH vs.
OpenVPN. Lastly, it doesn't appear that their is a solution yet using
cygwin for this setup.

What solution is their for windows clients?

Thanks to all of those that have contributed to this awesome project!

-JGR