Disable get command in sftp

I am using SUN Solaris 10 open ssh. Is there a way to disable the get
command in sftp. The purpose is to prevent clients from getting
information from my server.

---------
W S

Relevant Pages

  • [RFC: 2.6 patch] remove the broken SCSI_ACORNSCSI_3 driver
    ... * Abandoned using the Select and Transfer command since there were ... Once debugged, remove the #undef, otherwise to debug, ... -unsigned int dmac_address ... * Purpose: differentiate between commands that have a DATA IN phase ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • OpenSSH_3.5p1 server, PC clients cannot connect
    ... I have setup an OpenSSH_3.5p1 ssh/sftp server on my ... I can SFTP to it using my OpenSSH_3.5p1 sftp client. ... I have several clients that cannot connect. ... # Kerberos TGT Passing only works with the AFS kaserver ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: SOS ! - Workgroup clients - MSI Packages - Error 1619
    ... > This means that the SMSPKGD$ folder will not contain the Windows Installer ... > This type of command work perfectly fine on domain clients but it fails on ... > Execution mode 1: whether a user is logged or not ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • Re: XNews using hugh amounts of CPU
    ... If Yottanews is anything like his beta service ... Support with regards to Yottanews beta server. ... I would like to test it with as many clients as possible. ... non-standard command it will just disconnect you. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • RE: sftp-server on solaris8
    ... command was failing to execute the command "ksh -c ... It seems to me that SSH and SFTP are having trouble talking remotely... ... anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: ...
    (SSH)