cygwin port forwarding and privileged ports

I am trying to setup port forwarding for port 135 and get the below
error after authentication succeeded:

bind: Operation not permitted
channel_setup_fwd_listener: cannot listen to port: 135
Could not request local forwarding.

I am added to the Administrators group, and even tried to do this
while logged in as Administrator. Is there an ssh or cygwin
configuration to get this working? Is the bind really failing or ssh
is just saying that thinking I don't have root privileges? I don't
have any problems having administrative privileges natively, so I am
assuming there should not be any issues there. I would appreciate any
help.

I can forward say 9135, but I couldn't figure out a way to tell
outlook to use this port.

Thank you,
Hari

Relevant Pages