Re: per user authentication types?
- From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:49:13 -0400
At 1:17 PM +1000 4/8/06, Darren Tucker wrote:
There's been some work recently to extend sshd_config
to allow it to apply some config directives based on
certain attributes of the connection. If you're prepared
to try the patch, it allows for directives in sshd_config
Match User user1,user2
Match Group pwallowed
This probably conflicts with some changes I've been working
on, although I do agree that this is the better way to handle
many of the options. I just have to figure out how this will
alter things wrt what I have been working on.
I think the above would work better if one could define a
group of attributes (values for PasswordAuthentication, etc),
and then specify that group of attributes on a 'match'
Garance Alistair Drosehn = gad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer or gad@xxxxxxxxxxx
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute or drosih@xxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Simple Problem; Need Help Debugging
- Next by Date: Bad SSH2 cipher spec error
- Previous by thread: Re: per user authentication types?
- Next by thread: Compiling openssh on SFU 3.5